Friday, December 21, 2012

birthday burgers

For Steve's birthday, I thought it'd be fun to eat out at a place we've never been to.  That's so not like us.  I wanted to take him somewhere fancy and expensive, to really surprise him.  That is so not like us, either.  I started searching online for fancy restaurants in Seattle.  After not recognizing most of the stuff on the menus and realizing I was too late to make any reservations, I noticed a link for Seattle's top 25 burgers.  Now this was sounding more like us.  Then I noticed a link for the best and cheapest burgers around.  This was definitely us!!  With a little more research, I decided to take Steve to Dick's Drive-In for some of the best and cheapest hamburgers! 
There are a few locations throughout the city, but we went to the one in Queen Anne because it opened in 1974, our birth year.  We ate burgers, fries, shakes, and a soda for just about $12.  And it was good.  Happy birthday to Steve and the Queen Anne Dick's.  Both 38.

No comments:

Post a Comment