Tuesday, January 8, 2013

#hashtags

I really like hashtags.  It's so easy to get your point across in a quick way.  I think too many words sometimes make a story or picture boring.  And definitely longer.  For example, instead of saying all of this, I could have just written: #ipreferhashtags or #hashtagsaremorefun.  See what I mean? 

Speaking of hashtags, here are some Instagram posts (hashtags included):

 so hard to wake him up to go places
#youngest  #idlikeanannyplease

 watching his siblings play outside
#forgetthesebabytoys  #entertainment

 Jake's new favorite thing
#settlersofcatan  #waybetterthanvideogames

 Who's that girl with the straight hair?
#emmysdreamcometrue  #pleasedontrain
 
 #scotchtaperules
 
I could avoid it no longer.
#decembercombatzone  #somebodyhadtodoit  #countthisasmyworkout


No comments:

Post a Comment