Thursday, October 30, 2014

blog mush


 Drew loves to go to Costco to watch the tires come off and on at the Tire Center
 Riding off into the sunset on their strider bikes

 All the tracks connect.  Huge accomplishment.  I used to do this with Jake and actually write the blueprints down on paper and keep them!!  I kept a record because I was so proud of myself and because I knew the track would break shortly after I finished.  I no longer make a blueprint, but still feel the same satisfaction when I build an all-connecting, awesome track.
 Ali with her scary face!
 Whoooooooo's going to the ward Halloween party?
Occasionally these pictures pop up on the computer's screensaver and I just can't get enough of them!

Drew does this a lot and every time he does, I think it's so cute.  Except for when we are out in public!!  Then I think it's kinda gross.
Emmy and Drew watching crafting shows together.
The girls had to resolve seating issues in the van.

No comments:

Post a Comment