Saturday, January 31, 2015

blog mush

I love moments like these..

and these--estudiando con amigos.

Some of Ali's recent drawings.
 Girl power for sure!

We got serious about our sweeping.

And Emmy finally has a pet mouse, straight from our garage.
Meet Freckle and then say good-bye to him.  Steve and Emmy took him for a ride down to the fields and let the cute little rodent free.  ('cause that's what kind of dad Steve is).  Emmy was super excited about the whole thing and Steve won major parent points.  She tells her friends that her pet lives in the forest by our house.  She can't really go visit him, but she still feels ownership.  That is my kind of pet. ;)  And I get no parent points for that.  

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Emi's mouse "pet" is awesome! I can't wait to ask Emi about it the next time I see her! And please tell Ali that I said she is such a good artist and I loved seeing her drawings.

    ReplyDelete